PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generic thread
Thread: Generic thread
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2007, 12:45
Sinjmajeep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello I am looking to get a couple of crowns done can anyone recommend a good dentist? The thing is I left 20 squillion years ago because I thought the Fleet Air arm was crap and now I realise that I am indeed like Tonkaengo a NATO potato and want to rejoin.
Has anybody got any idea where I can buy Oragophosphate there are a couple of people I would like to pour it over, the person responsible for making the fitness test twice a year is one.
Indradhanush? No idea.
Anybody know if I have been promoted? Do you have a link to the July promotion board? Even my Granddad who was in the R.A.F made it to SAC. I fear that I am the only one left who hasn't been promoted.

Gurkha Rifleman Pun was asked on his arrival in the UK how do you feel now? I would like to say "It doesn't get better than this but I am a little concerned that the RAF AT fleet is suffering and only able to produce 44 planes for tasking but at least the Navy are getting new carriers. The thing that has really annoyed me though is that I have travelled all the way from Nepal to find that the air show at Waddington was cancelled. No text message or letter, nothing, it is a disgrace, I don't care if your house has floated away I should have been told.
I am looking forward to getting a new SD hat if anybody out there knows a good supplier.
Lastly I would just like to say that I am looking forward to having a good discussion about the Vulcan. Did anybody out there fly it. I know that it should be in the Nostalgia forum but what the hell.