PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA Flying schools and Jobs in Nam/Bots
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2007, 12:18
M80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Any sofas free?

Hi,
I know this might sound a bit cheeky, but you don't get anywhere if you never ask...

I'm heading to Maun at the start of August for three weeks then, if nothing comes up in Botswana, a further three weeks doing the rounds in Tanzania; Mwanza, Arusha & Dar. If anyone has a sofa, in exchange for beers and groceries, I'd be most grateful. I'm easy going, keep my kit tidy and I can cook.

I'm also looking for a bit of information regarding kit selection. I've got desert boots and fatigues, but what's regular flying get up for charter ops down in Botswana? I have been trained in expedition field medicine and was also planning to have a grab bag in the plane in case of injuries to pax or myself - do companies provide or cater for this?

Finally, if anyone has any leads, and would like to help me out, I'd also love to hear from you. I've poured over the previous threads and basically planned most of my trip from those, but would just appreciate a little info on the actual daily setup of the charter ops.

Finally, if anyone wants anything bringing over from the UK, I'll try and sort you out (within reasonable baggage allowance! No pianos...)

Thanks for reading,
M80