PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Fitness Test - Soon to be twice a year!
Old 6th Jul 2007, 12:02
TorqueOfTheDevil

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if you think that the only time shift workers are able to get to the gym or med centre is during off time then you are speaking bollox utter bollox and you know it!!!
No sir it is you who speaks b*ll*cks. I am a shift worker, and I cannot be excused work for routine appointments. All my colleagues are the same, and the majority of people on the stn, in other sections, also work shifts and also need to fit in their personal admin in their own time.

Torque since when has guard force been a work section you monkey? good analogy that one!
The Guard Force on my stn is a formed unit of military personnel, who are subject to the RAFFT. Wind your neck in you ignorant t**t!

You don't even try to take issue with my point about ATC or other sections all downing tools at once - do you concede defeat on that one? (fat chance)

How you can pretend to know the working patterns and commitments of everyone in every trade in the RAF? The sane ones amongst us put things like
Do I claim to speak for everyone? No, not at all. But there will be some people...
in our posts.

have worked on many more sections than most of you (guaranteed)
Ever wondered why you only last such a short time in each place?