PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APEC AELW R902 - Insanity or are we just plain scared?
Old 6th Jul 2007, 11:53
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Well I fail to see the irony but yes, I am only an instructor from ysbk. I find the whole thing highly inconvenient also, to the point that i've decided to take holidays for the period and let the rest of the company deal with it.

I would have thought there were slightly better ways to go about this apec meeting, that said my only bone to pick was the moronic anti RAAF attitude flowing into a classic left leaning self hating 'keep your friendly fire in iraq' uni student like tirade suggesting those who follow orders are on an equitable level to those who ran any number of evil historical death camps. Its puerile and self serving. Further anyone who rebuts an attack with vacuous and poorly delivered barbs regarding my lack of capitalization, well, really. Enough said.

The rest of this anti apec R902 wacko PRD im actually behind. I find it absurd that this includes places as far away as ywol. What i'm not particularly worried about is some incredibly negligent hornet pilot shooting me down because I turned right instead of left. I would like to see GA given more room to operate however. I still have no idea how one is supposed to do circuits at hox or scn or sbk. How do you file a flight plan for that?

Last edited by das Uber Soldat; 7th Jul 2007 at 01:43.