PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau
Thread: Air Macau
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2007, 04:04
Arremeteu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all

Dear all, first of all let me apologies for my colleagues and friends, Air Macau Brazilian pilots that are so rude and so fu…..stupid that write in this international site, in Portuguese language. The reason?? Because they don’t know enough English to write in the Universal language. I am a Brazilian pilot, who joined Air Macau a long time ago, and even if I am not that good in English, I DO APOLOGISE FOR THAT , I try to study to get a bit better ( when I came here I was a lot worst, believe me). Even when I don’t know, I go to this thing called dictionary (that some of you never heard about it), and try to do my best. Now let’s go the facts. Air Macau is a very, but really very low standard Airline, almost dangerous. This Airline was ruled by some Portuguese pilots. They were tough, and some times unfair. There were a lot of personal persecutions and revenges if you didn’t play their game. They were old pilots and they didn’t like changes. None at all. That’s why we have some very old SOPs, that don’t make sense nowadays, and are ridiculous, but the Airline was going well, and the standards were high. You just didn’t have to mess with them and follow the rules. Nothing would happen to you. 2 years ago, we needed to change this, to update the company, so the people in management fell down, and we slowly got on top. Our dreams were to make a modern and easier company, but all of that went down the drain, and took the standards with it. We got a nice Chief Pilot, who just resigned, that had the will to change. But due to the small mentality of the Chinese Vice President (V.P.F.O.), nothing could be done. A lot needs to be changed, starting with him. Trust me, until this VPFO and our friend, the old fashioned Crew Training Manager move, we will not be a modern company. Anyway, I read in PPRUNE some replies in Portuguese. They belong to a guy called “Chief Pilot Junior”, who is the brother of the actual chief pilot. Nick named like this due to his attitude in Flight Ops, defending his honor and of his family. He thinks he is important because his brother is the CP. You can lye and pretend to be someone that you are not, but don’t make us look bad. We are not that stupid, and I personally am tired of your phone calls and complain about other people. Your brother is the CP, NOT YOU!!!. You don’t have to defend your brother, he is a lot smarter than you. He doesn’t need your help. You are a RAT, and your days are over now. Do you think that they are done with you? The guys that you tried to knock down? It’s just gone start now. They will never forget what you are doing. Persecuting and giving names to your brother, about the F/O and Capt. who smoked in the flight deck, or who made something non standard, so he could punish them? You are a rat, I don’t like that. I told you several times, stop!! Because they won’t forget you. Regarding our Chief pilot, his only mistake, if you can say so, was hiring 20 Brazilian pilots, some of them not flying for 2 years, with a very low standard. Don’t you see??? The world is short of pilots?? And if you don’t have a job for 2 years, it’s because you are really a low standard guy. There are jobs everywhere, and you cannot get them? Something is wrong, no? I don’t care if you made money out of them or not. I know that you are the owner of the broker that hired 24 pilots for Air Macau. Everybody knows, and we don’t care. Good for you. Even if you resigned as a manager of your broker, you are still the owner, but I don’t care about that. Just don’t make it as an excuse. I don’t care about your money. What we care is that they are dangerous, low standard and that during the flight we cannot be relaxed because they don’t know anything. I am not a babysitter. They don’t know how to fly. They don’t even speak English with the ATC. I can give one example of a diversion flight, due to a failure that caused an emergency. The F/O started to speak in Portuguese with Hong Kong ATC. He was stressed and probably afraid. BUT IN PORTUGUESE? Jesus, with the Hong Kong ATC???? That’s dangerous. Everybody was laughing about us, and we were with an emergency situation. Hire people with your broker, make money, but hire with some standards. And that’s not the end of the story. These last upgrades, for these 2 years??? Whats this??? Dangerous people with 4 stripes now? You know so well, that they were only upgraded because we needed to find some F/O vacancies, for this new bunch of NASA pilots. We could have upgraded better ones. Or at least not so bad. Make money, but don’t be ridiculous!!!! I have been talking to the F/Os, during my flights, and I hear some really dangerous stories about the new Capt. Crazy!!! Not even to mention, the hours that some of those 4 stripes man have, that they never flown. Us, the older guys, we came from Brazil with everything checked and valid, just like you Rodrigo, but this guys??? They came with thousands of hours, in aircraft types, that they have never stepped in. Not even as a passenger!!! But now, you (Chief Pilot) are leaving us, and we had big hopes on you. You were the right guy to help us move. You changed some stuff, and we helped you. This is going to be even harder, and with a lower standard that it is now. I can see now, those F/O, who failed for the Upgrade, becoming some more dangerous 4 strips pilots in the sky. And we cannot trust on the Safety Department, because he is runed by a pilot that is the first to break Safety. He is above all of us? Why does he smoke in his flights??? Or you think that we don’t know??? Where are we going to??? I didn’t like the previous management, but I really miss the standards that they put in all of us. This is the truth about this company. Everybody can be a CPT or a F/O in Air Macau. I hate to tell you this, but I start to agree with the other guys. I am really ashamed of what I am going to say now, but it’s true. If you are a pilot, just go to Brazil. Enjoy your holidays, nice beach, nice beer, nice GIRLS. Watch some FUTEBOL, and After one month of fun, you just go back home, and with you, besides a good tan, you can take at least 3000 flying hours logged, on the Aircraft Type you want. I am ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Arremeteu; 6th Jul 2007 at 04:14.