PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cetirizine
Thread: Cetirizine
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2007, 00:21
pumper_bob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daysleeper, just for the sake of impartiality i googled Telfast. This is the result:-
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.

• Headache
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Fatigue
  • Drowsiness (rare)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.

For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.

The URL is here:-http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002541.html

All i would note at this stage is the bracketed "rare" next to drowsiness. Surely that is the reason the CAA allow it and not the other medication?
I would like to say that i am only talking from a theoretical perspective as i am not a sufferer(Well not including the demands made by my wife and my addiction to anything aviation, which usually costs more than my wifes credit card bill for a month)
Who mentioned wine and restaurants? OK i am guilty, but dont tell my wife!