PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK capatain salary
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 20:15
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ojguilty : Today at 04:32.
I'm not totally certain what you are getting at here. 'ojguilty' kind of gives things away.
If you have something of concrete to say to me, then fire away. You said nothing in your post, other than things that might be heard from the right-wings morons on FOX NEWS. You slag, make disparaging remarks, yet say nothing of consequence.
I have no idea what Franco Canadians are like but it would surprise me if they came across as big Yank fans. There is but a handful of countries on this planet that have any respect left for the USA ever since GWB took control. Not only is this man an idiot, very akin to your post, but he is also not a good man. I will go so far as to say, he is evil.
Please, please, please, if you have something worthwhile to say, and by that I mean, trying to convince me that America has not lost its way, then by all means, let me hear it. I truly wish someone COULD convince me that the Good Ole USA is what is was 20 years ago. I fear for the consequences otherwise.
Guatanamo, 2nd Iraq war, Middle east policy, GLOBAL WARMING, inequality within the USA (and by that i mean, never since the great depression has the difference between rich and poor been greater.... and that is a FACT), general world policy (ie. Russia, Korea, Middle east, AFRICA,....... oh my god, it encompasses the entire planet). GWB has done NOTHING right in his entire Presidency. He ignored 911 when it WAS HAPPENING............. he ignored Katrina WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING AND AFTERWARDS, he is a tiny little man that you have entrusted with your security and prosperity in the future. You and your fellow countrymen are in for a rude awakening in the next 10 years. This does not please me, in fact I worry about it, not only for you, but for everyone else.
As for this ''North American Union'', for which you so highly desire, I can't see that happening. I doubt that the Cannuks would go for that. I mean really, why would a country like Canada willingly join a country like the Good Ole, gun-toting, racist, IMAGE Conscious, ass-kissing US of A ???? That makes me laugh to be honest.
From the Cannuks I know here, they seem to be generally a good bunch of guys and it takes a lot of effort to get them to denounce the 'evil empire', in spite of the fact that I think they all believe it.
Enjoy your image-conscious life in Dubai. Go to lunch with ED, kiss everyone's ass, and feel good about yourself. But it is becoming blatantly obvious to about 6 billion other human beings, that you and your kind, are not decent human beings.
All i'm saying is this........ wake up and smell the coffee. If you think for one minute that the dynamics of the world will be similar in 10 years, then you are truly a typical, mormon polygamist.......... southern USA trailor park trash racist............. or otherwise a generally uneducated human being. And YES i will categorically state this.............. roughly 40% of Americans are just like you. That scares the ****e out of me!!!!
Feel free to comment on Guatanamo, or Iraq or IN FACT............ ANYTHING GWB has done in his Presidency. If for a moment you will sit back and think about things, and not take it personally, you will have to agree. Things have gone askew in the USA. (then again, i've probably pissed you so much that you are incapable of sound reasoned judgement now) And sadly, that makes me laugh.
Say HI to ED at lunch for me. And when you are down on your knees kissing his ass with the hopes that he might influence your career progression.think of the rest of us that have to live with the consequences of your attitude and your government.