PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Ground Staff In The Regions
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 15:04
MancRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarvis when you say your going flying and its not the best of jobs, i hope you are talking bout the particular company you are going to work for an not flying in general. I do realise that all the groundstaff have been through a tough time over the last 6 months, but if you are going flying as cabin crew then possibly an attitude adjustment maybe required? It is hard to do that particular role if you just look on it as a job to pay the mortgage. many people just look on it as an easy job, dishing out smiles with the drinks and many people then find its one of the hardest roles they have done!! I wish you all the best in your flying "job".
Think you have got me all wrong........I say its not the best job that's due to the fact I have a young daughter and will be spending time away and not seeing her grow up.......the company is BA Worldwide LHR......as for attitude adjustment.....I know we have been through a lot since Nov 4th 06 but that want stop me from excelling within the cabin crew role my attitude is good.....I know it will be a hard "flying job" and its not to just pay the mortgage (but that will help) its staying with a very good company even after all the **** thats happened I would still rather work for BA than any other company.....I wish you all the best in what ever job your doing
Jarvis