PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reclining seats !!!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 13:30
maxter

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
eal
"Quote:
You have no moral justification to inflict your selfish & narrow minded ways on other passengers that have paid for the privelidge of using the seat as it was sold to them.

So, if my long legs block someone from reclining their seat, and I have been unable to procure a seat elsewhere through the check-in agent's refusal to move me or my inability to afford a higher class, I am selfish and narrow minded? (I am assuming you have the means to fly first class whenever you like?)

And you call others selfish? LOL!!!!!!!!

Oh and I don't recline my seat either, unless the seat behind is empty. I don't actually view it as a right."

I pay for my own flights and and fly economy. I have better things to do with my 'hard earned' than waste it on first class. I just respect the rights of others around me who expect to be able to use what is sold to them.

I would also show & expect courtesy fro those around me. A polite request to give a little room would always be met with a positive response. The 'stuff you Jack' attitude that I was responding to would be met with a deaf ear.

Some thought and cosideration for others was my point and meant for all sides.