PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reclining seats !!!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 12:39
eal401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that lack of consideration also applies to tall people who seek to deny the person in front the recline that makes them more comfortable
I just re-read this. Several times.

Am I correct in assuming that you are telling me that I am being inconsiderate by growing to 6' 5"? It is how I read that! Forgive me if I have misinterpreted.

Answer me this.

I am flying this weekend. I shall be with my wife and my 15 month old daughter, the latter will ensure that the extra leg-room rows will be denied to me as they are exit rows. How do I avoid being inconsiderate to the person in front if they want to recline their seat? Bearing in mind that the only outcome of a different row for me is likely to be divorce! Also bear in mind that the trip costs £800+ and we cannot afford business. Doesn't mean we are hard up, just means we have chosen the option best for us!

(Oh and before the "children should not be permitted on aircraft" brigade crawl from under their stones, the are visiting my wife's parents, there is only one decent way to get to Siberia when you only have two weeks and both of us will be working our @rses off to keep the little one quiet/occupied/sleeping etc. So, you can ram that )