PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 11:58
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also if we had allocated seating, Pax who pay online for SB (speeding boarding) can then actually choose the seat they want. And if they select a restricted seat a warning comes up about the restrications of that seat (like Virgin do)
This will then stop all the SB's getting on and complaining they did not get the speedy priority boarding they paid for.

Getting back to the subject....personally i never replaced all the sickness bags or magazines it depended on my mood time and crew. So there are a few bags missing big deal. As for the seatbelt crossing thing i think its a reflex by now and harder not to do than to do. I mean cabin checks on turn arounds are like a dance routine to us by now dont you think. Who knows maybe soon we will be selling sickness bags. Do they honestly think that time will be saved by not filling up empty seatpockets and by not crossing seatbelts....
To be honest i am still doing it the old way and have attempted the 'new' way and find i am quicker and more efficient the old way. Maybe its true 'you cant teach old dog new tricks' unless it is safety related or cabin service change but that is obvious.