PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reclining seats !!!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 09:55
maxter

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Lancelot37,

Quote:
"Sorry mate if your in front of me your seat won't recline. My knees will stop it as they are wedged against your backrest. It has worked on the last 20 trips to and from Australia. I can't help my long legs. I never recline my seat as I find it a most uncomfortable position to be in. "

I cannot believe the arrogant attitude of passengers such as Lancelot. You purchase, at your own choice, economy tickets on the flight of your choice with every opportunity to establish aproximately the seat pitch before purchase and clearly in the knowledge that all the seats can be reclined. If it does not suit you to comply with the conditions of the flight, upgrade or don't fly. You have no moral justification to inflict your selfish & narrow minded ways on other passengers that have paid for the privelidge of using the seat as it was sold to them.

What a sad life your type must lead but then again you are probably to insular to notice the trail of hurt you leave behind.

Of course every-one should be mindfull of those arround them and leaving your seat upright during meals etc is only common courtesy.