PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 08:34
emboogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

dear pepito
i can understand your dilema but if ba is what you want hang in there! its so fustrating waiting for that phone call as you feel the world has stop on its axes and wont start up till that phone call finally arrives.
ba is great once you get through the admin part but i think thats what comes with such a large company
choosing wether to wait it all depends in the job your in now if you cant stand it i would leave to another airline and go to BA when they finally call you never know you actually might like the airline your with and turn down BA!!! your options are quite open just do what you feel is right. keep on coming on to the forums there great therpy in a wired sort of way when what you feel like is in limbo land (dont worry many people are there as well and on this forum).
i dont know if you flown before but if not maybe going to another airline and it goes as far as you start flying with that company before ba call ( as ive known people who go through all the training course and then leave that airline and do another training course with airline that they was waiting for)
Also doing it that way you get to feel the world of aviation and trust me its another world compared to working a 9 to 5

sorry about this looooong post but i hope it kinda helps your dilema a bit