PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training, hours building and first job prospects in America
Old 4th Jul 2007, 15:33
HELOFAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mount , great driving record , had insurance my whole life but the insurance companies that I have had previous are not recognised in Florida/US.
And yes looked around , whatta ya think I am 12?
I have a brother inlaw that is an insurance agent for another company and he workked on it too..same result.. no history in the US , no breaks on Costs...

I lived prior to here in the Carribbean for 4 years...Not cheap but the trip here is that there are no Carribbean based insurance companies, they may operate from the Carribbean but are offspring from a parent company that are often US based ...weird , anyhoo they wont recogonise out of US based insurance companies so its like being an 18 year old that has never driven or been insured before.
I have seen folks do their PPL in a short time too then also seen others get screwed about due t ocrap scheduling & being really pushy can also have a negative effect....seen that game played out on souls too.

Anyhow , before this gets too much into a game of marbles the theme here is do some research.

Cheers

HF