PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Net Jets Contract
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2007, 13:40
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey bizantin!!

I thought I was supposed to be the NJE prophet of doom?

Fine by me though, you take over for a while. Perhaps you could do Mondays to Wednesdays and I shall do Thursdays to Saturdays? If either of us want days off though we have to apply to each other three months in advance and reserve the right to refuse the days off at the last minute.

Priority will be given to those with more points in the seniority system except ..............................there isn't one. Well, not that we're allowed to see. Friends of management and brown nosers get special treatment as do people who secretly report back to management. I shall be management on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while you can be in charge on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

We will need to recruit at least one other so we can gang up on them with some plotting and scheming behind their backs and blame them when we screw up. I suggest we watch this forum for a sucker.......I mean, recruit.

Oh, and there is NO leave during the busy period which runs from 1st January to 31st December and if you join I will not tell you your position and duties until you have resigned from your other internet bulletin board and are committed to this one.

Do we have a deal*?

* For the purposes of this arrangement the term 'deal' means whatever we agree now until I decide to change it whenever I want or whenever you want on the days it is your turn to be management.