PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Video: Short documentary on flying
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2007, 07:57
VH-MVL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all

Firstly, thank you all for the feedback! Makes my day that many other people have enjoyed watching the video, and also for leaving feedback on it. I'm showing it to other non-aviation folk also, hopefully trying to entice them into flying

tailwheel - Sorry, not too conversant on aircraft types (Having only just got back into flying), so I'll leave that to the more informed
BrazDriver - Thanks! Although it astounds me someone would dare film while flying, as you wouldn't do that on the road!
Ultralights - LMY was my aircraft, and although I'm not overly experienced on handling planes, LMY was quite a delight to fly around, even with the winds we had that day.
Di_Vosh - Thanks! The original soundtrack used was Lenny Kravitz "Fly Away", however, I personally thought it was abit heavy and cliched, and my 'target audience' for it was based on a Kids show, like Totally Wild.
dude65 - By all means if I'm in QLD and have the equipment, I'm sure something can be worked out!

As said, I'm majoring in Media, but Flying is one of those facinations I do have, which I want to learn more about. I would most certainly like to do future productions on light-hearted General Aviation topics, and am open to many ideas. If you guys have any suggestions on topics and stuff, please do let me know here, or offline

Oh and before I go, I've had a few questions about the song featured, it's Stephanie Macintosh - "Do I Say Sorry First?".

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!