PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot tests
Thread: Pilot tests
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 20:03
WildDart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do agree on your comment that you posted saying all the criticism you have gotten and that it is pointless and out of order.

I think criticising someone for "typing errors" obsessively is below the belt! quite a few of my friends are very intelligent and well spoken however often make typing errors and won't go out their way to correct them all. But in your case some of the grammar was truly out of place. Best bet is to just prove read what you have written!

Anyway for the actual topic that is meant to be discussed and not the teasing comments about his spelling and grammar. A very good place for psychometric and attitude testing is the following website

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/psychotests.htm

In addition to this, don't take the words of some of these people to heart, instead have the motivation and determination to follow through an aviation career if you’re deadly serious about!

Regards, Nathan

P.S the questions on the website can be quite difficult and daunting at first, but stick with it and you'll improve. Moreover try getting some books of Amazon as I have done and my scores have nearly doubled to what they were a couple years back!