PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways recruitment in Malasia
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 05:49
MASsenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here`s another juicy one from way back then. It was the days of the B707, and this is true as I happened to be at Dickens Bar in Hong Kong on the day of the episode. Our `King maker’ as he used to call himself during the rein of Dato Khairi, was an F/O on the B707 at time and date. We were the southbound crew, he & his crew were north bound, and Dickens Bar at the Hyatt was the meeting point. As always after check in, epaulets off and down to the Dickens. All`s well and the beers were flowing on this day. Just as everyone was having a good time, the F/E of his crew got up, grabbed the ‘Bayi’ by his shirt and a full blown scuffle broke out. Of course the rest of us stopped both of them beating their brains out. The pair got sent off the bar and we continued with our drinks. What unfolded the next day was even more interesting. The F/E apparently gave the Bayi a good whacking somewhere on the 7th floor later that night. Broke his nose and a the flight next day was delayed, awaiting a replacement F/O from KL. I was actually glad to note the Bayi got a bashing of his life, kudos to the F/E( also a Malaysian ). Almost everyone in MAS congratulated the F/E on a job well done.
A few rosters later, I was back in Dickens with the same F/E. What a great flashback it was as he related the whole story, moment to moment! Unchangingly the both ended in same the lift going back to their rooms. The Bayi verbally abused the F/E, for which he let him have it. According to the F/E, Guru fought like a women, took off his shoes and began to hit him.