PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot tests
Thread: Pilot tests
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2007, 17:15
AltFlaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Josh,

The first 3 times I saw your post, I thought "ah - that could have been me 15 years ago ..."

But AGAIN, you have posted in an inappropriate place on the bulletin board - not that's any big deal, but the professionals whose opinion you seek have remarked on this in several of your previous threads. You were also lambasted by several PPrune members at the time for your spelling and grammar.

One of the key factors in any pilot assessment is the ability to show steady improvement across a range of different tests. Thus far, you appear to have learned nothing, nor taken any heed of the professionals from whom you seek to extract some support.

Personally (and please listen carefully here - I work for one of your potential future employers), I wouldn't even entertain you for a position. You have completely failed to learn anything across at least two bulletin board systems and at least 8 postings, regardless of the advise given to you ...

Please don't dismiss me as a crank. I am a line captain flying a Boeing for 4 sectors a day throughout Europe - and without even meeting you, I already know that I wouldn't want to sit in a small bullet proof box with a kid who doesn't listen !

Change your style - cross the T's and dot the I's, or you have no chance of getting through any assessment ...