PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau
Thread: Air Macau
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2007, 11:08
Garfs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roughly something like this (wont be 100%accurate)

The Portuguese People says that "there is males that come for well", but is not truth. Of the males alone evil comes, never comes well. There is not, therefore, possible excuses that can do to surpass the long-suffering boredoms by the commander Rodrigo Paces and his family, as well like to the good professionals of the Air Macao that do not have need of appeal to the lie for shake the prestige of a person

The Portuguese People says that "there is males that come for well".

In case of present, the fact of the Rostrum to have published a news in that a spring supplied incorrect elements about what would be able to be behind the resignation of the pilot of the Air Macao - yesterday already denials by the administration of the company of flag of the RAEM and by the newspaper that had access to irrefutable documents and by that asked public excuses of the Pilot of the Air Macao.

Did it appear me a lot disturbed and injured in his professional dignity and personnels with the allusions published, in what has all to my comprehension. Anyone of well would react of the same way or to worse, the news objectivamente false, because the good personal name and professional of anyone is the most fundamental one of the fundamental rights.

It brought documents that they try clearly that the allusions advanced by our spring were wrong, and had the loyalty of recognize that already had confirmed that, atempadamente, the JTM had tempted put the questions want to itself even, want to the Administration of the company, what was not possible by reasons that are going to be of the organizational internal forum of the company, but not of the responsibility of the journalist.

Late of a week, the question stayed like this entirely cleared and not was even necessary (but was important for the complete public explanation) the signed letter by the vice president Anabela of the Rose, that published in the entire one in the same edition and whose content follows the version of the pilot and not of the spring.

About this spring, whose identity naturally we will protect always, stayed evident to her absence of credibility. The director of the JTM never knew who was, neither today knows. The journalist did not it give it know and the director of the newspaper did not ask, since, to test in contrary, believes in the profissionalismo and in the capacity of the journalist of explore "the contradictory one". In that concrete case, all of the facts reveal that the journalist tried everything for that "the allusions" had answer of him aimed at, and was not by his fault. that she did not arise in due time. I find that the commander Rodrigo Paces also perceived this.

Already "to spring" does not enjoy any excuse. Upon revealing the resignation of the pilot of the Air Macao (that in Macao is a figure with more public notoriety, than happens to the pilots-chief of air companies of big countries) revealed to be inside "of the environment".

Now being of possession of such information, is impossible that did not know that the Brazilian pilots were chosen before of the commander Rodrigo Paces to be nominated, or that did not have knowledge that the Advice of Administration of the Air Macao did not see problem in recruit who managed to "Vega Aviation" and finally, that before of integrate to Air Macao, the commander Paces had left of the management of the "Vega Aviation" Of the several stock holders.

Knowing everything this, raise of these questions without foundation had obviously dishonest intention, aiming at denigrate the professional and personal prestige: in the first place of Rodrigo Paces, main aimed at; also of the Air Macao, of that the commander is a pilot and finally of the Periodic Rostrum of Macao and of the journalist that contacted.

Does not it deserve, by that, any respect and more will not be utilized like spring, even at the risk of we will lose headlines. The position of this newspaper is enough clear there are many years. The JTM defends the good name and consideration of all the persons and institutions, what signifies that alone publishes true facts, independently of will be positive and negative and donates to who hurt.

Begin this text citing the Portuguese proverb that "there is males that come for well".

It is not truth. Of the males alone evil comes, never comes well. There is not, therefore, possible excuses that can do to surpass the long-suffering boredoms by the commander Rodrigo Paces and his family, as well like by the good professionals of the Air Macao that do not have need of appeal to the lie for shake the prestige of a person.

But also there is some revolt. Of the commander Rodrigo Paces that "short to right" in the sense of give more quality to the service of the company of flag of the RAEM, what not cost it understand sometimes will go against interests installed, and by that earns "enemy"; and of the director of the JTM by have still who premeditadamente is going to discredit this newspaper advancing with information that know to be false.

P S. The third and last point of the letter that published yesterday, of the vice president of the Air Macao, Anabela of the Rose, refers that "we reserve all our rights it to you proceed judicially against those responsible will go the damages caused it to you the reputation of Air Macao".

I am entirely agreed. They are right of the Air Macao and is obligation of the administrators look after those rights.

I find is that to "implicit threat", "erred the aim". Because it had many changes of upper personnels in the Air Macao, and detecting that Anabela of the Rose know not me, leaves request me that been not stayed by the threat but goes for the front for what, at once, I put me to the entire arrangement of the Air Macao.

It is that itself in that concrete case, who, really caused the biggest mischief to the Air Macao was the personnels that gave him the messages of the journalist of the JTM with days of delay, not us permitting detect the aleivosias of the spring, in we will have more general will be interesting account "the mischief" caused, to the long one of the years, by successive tappets of agents and personnels of leadership, that obtained Pride of the people of Macao, have today of the worst service of the zone.

This is the opinion generalized of the public of Macao and better would do Anabela of the Rose in concern itself with the improvement of the company. In that paper and in the interest of the RAEM, count unconditionally with the JTM.

Garfs