PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways recruitment in Malasia
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2007, 02:28
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Ok Ok,

Back in my 732 days there was this great Capt, Indian National, Babu, he was the unlucky Capt of that almost forgotten MAS 732 that was hijacked by a govt official out of PEN touched wheels in SZB and then headed to SIN but crashed in Johore because the hijacker shot both the FO first then Babu in the head.

Well, the first thing the snake in question did was screw his wife under the pretence of taking care of her and getting her the insurance money. Nobody stood up for Babu God rest his soul. And he, his crew and passengers have today been forgotten.

But I remember, and I also remember being sick to the stomach back then when that fellow did what he did but as you guys know he was powerful then and nobody would do anything!!!!!

But I remember Babu as a great Captain and certainly a gifted operator with CRM skills back then that surpass anybody in todays cockpits.

God bless you Babu and rest in peace, we know the real story and what was done to a desperate and broke wife with a young daughter to take care off.

Wooblah.