PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Massalama List.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2007, 20:19
ironbutt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It has nothing to do with whether they agree with me or not I dont really care,I just listen to it over and over again, if people want to make valid observations or criticism's they are more than welcome I sure have my own, I dont necessarily like many things unfolding here at GF...but bitching and moaning won't solve it for sure.. as I said the bitchers and moaners never change their tune...I( seem to remember couple short years ago many of you with your tails between their legs, whining and pee-peeing on yourselves over the chance to work here...so it's not your thing after all??? If you choose to leave then hope you have the opportunity to join the outfit of your choosing and leave, if I were in the situation familywise as some of you, I might do just the same...but hanging around and bad-mouthing the place is not such a bright thing to do is it??? Thank them for the opportunity and move on as you please.. there is no ideal airline job out there to be had...certainly not in this region...all are a compromise of sorts...and if you read my post I did not attack anybody did I??.. all I said was the bitchers and moaners will do the same no matter where they are, so if the shoe fits, wear it.....I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong....and I'm not enrolled in any popularity contest, so if you dont like my posts, guess it's your problem....chew on that...

Last edited by ironbutt57; 30th Jun 2007 at 20:29.