PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Massalama List.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2007, 13:56
DesertHawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IB and Jabal just wondering if one is allowed to voice concerns and complaints about a compnay which has not fulfilled it's contract if that person is not 40 years plus with a gazillion hours on many aircraft??

I understand some people are just complainers and will always be but, you must admit GF has taken things to a new level and to be honest I must agree with most of these "complainers". GF has really muddled things up. To go over all the problems here would be a waste but the mere fact that the company chooses to disobey the contract they expect me to obey shows you how things are done around here. Not saying it would be any different anywhere else. I usually agree with most of your views IB but, you seem to be taking your frustrations out on others. And by the way Jabal at what level of experience did you start flying? My understanding we all start at about 200hrs at some point. And the only guy swith that time at Gf are the Local SO!!!!!

In saying all of this, I think GF is not a bad place jus have to accept that they do things there way and in the end you either take it or leave it. Just dont get mad at the guys who want to leave they have their reasons and RIGHT!