PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The truth about Dixon Son of Kerry and Macquarie
Old 25th Jun 2007, 22:21
Ralph the Bong

Danger

I'd be surprised if anything DID come of this. Too many players, here, from the big end of town. This will just fade into distantant memory... you can count on it; it has aready been engineered thus.

Funny how there has been nothing printed of the obvious connection between many of the major APA stakeholders and the demise of Ansett. The various players in that tragic event have re-surfaced yet again. Was it a coincidence that The Minister for Aviation, Senior QF management and Max More-Millions were in Wellington, Sept/Oct 2001? Fat chance..
Was it then a surprise that the NZ government subsequently decided [I]NOT[I]to allow SQ to increase its equity in Air NZ to 49%, thus bailing out Ansett?

The moves in this game of chess have been planned well in advance. Remove the major competitor, foster a neo-monopoly, screw 16,000 families over so as Packer et-al[I can become richer. It all seems so obvious nowUndoubtably, this aspect, too, is an "elephant in the room".