PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways
Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 14:20
ShinyAqua

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alinaqatarcrew WAKE UP AND GROW UP

yo, do you know that you are a very shallow person.
You are a person who looks down on Asians and even though after reading this you will defend yourself, we all know deep down inside you are confirmed one shallow lousy girl. I enjoy working with QA and I like the fact that we are so multi-racial. I think it is interesting and I feel that this makes the world look at us as very colorful.Sometimes when I work on board especially during meal service, I feel happy because most of the time we work closely together and there is always strong teamwork involved. Isn't it great that people look at us, even though we are multi racial, we can work together very well in harmony on board as a team?
I think that makes Qatar Airways really ineteresting. You said you are not a racist but why do u ask the question , why do QA not hire more westerners and instead hire most staff from 3rd world countries? So what for God's sake???? You won't even bother to think of this question if you are really not a racist.It wouldn't even exist in your head about asking this question. Am I right? Every organozation has its pros and cons. Even Emirates has its bad points. I know QA isnt perfect in crew welfare but give them time, they are growing too fast and they have not focused much yet on crew welfare. I am livng comfortably in the accomodation they provided and am happy with my apartment. I am contented. Blame it on your own era and timing of you joining this airline. Perhaps 10 years later if you are still okay looking, and is still a crew, you can try to QA again and I am sure during that time the benefits are much better.

I am an Asian with yellow skin and I am proud to be a crew here. I hold a university degree and I have worked for big companies including the number one financial institution in the world for years before I joined Qatar Airways.
Have you?
Westerners or not, we are all HUMAN. Get that in your head young lady.