PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 14:02
HubiPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there,
Well, I am really surprised how bad things are being said about Egnatia Aviation. I have just come back from the school couple days ago. I did my tour, saw accommodation, talked to instructors, students and manager, flown one of their DA40's and I found it very good school for the price they offer.
With all honesty You will never get "heaven" for lower price, but look; they do have 5 planes as they mention on the website. There should be no worry about maintenance since the school is just setting up its own maintanance facility and they just had an inspection from Authorities couple days ago.
They provide You with Bristol Ground School which is one of the leading in Europe. Accomodation is really nice, furnished and neat; all that You need during Your studies. There are also negative sides about the school, but hey, it is never going to be perfect anywhere. It is the most important for You as a future pilot to get desired and proper pilot education and get ready to take off with Your career and I thing that this is the place which will help You achieve Your goal. As I said, I have just visited school. My first impression wasn't so good, but I stayed there for three days and gradually changed my mind and opinion up to the point that I will start training with them very soon. If You would like to get to know something more about the school, just PM me.

Take Care Pilot