PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Six Year Seat Lock At NJE.
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 09:26
Capt Crash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Per Diems are not taxed.

Pension is all set up if you live in the UK. It is pretty poor but, it is better than nothing and show me anyone who now has a good pension open to new joiners. If you don't live on The Island, it is still work in progress.

BUPA is great (but I do live in the UK) and is taxed as a benefit. My tax code was adjusted accordingly. They pay for dental, pay for my specs and if I get sick they move quickly. They cover spouse and kids.

I don't get involved with the management unless I have to. There are some great ones and some who are so poor it makes me laugh. The management want to work you as hard as possible and pay the least it can get away with, that's business. The very top managers are not muppets, they know that happy employees are productive, it is the to$$ers in middle management that cause the problems. It will all get better but it takes time, maybe if the office moved to Northern Europe it would help.

And I almost always get 6 on 5 off.

Flying on your days off is only allowed with management approval. They are not too keen for you to be flying for a charter company when Netjets has paid for all your training. Flight school stuff is ok I think.

I am still here mostly out of curiosity and a lack of imagination.