PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Home every night ?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 09:18
pimo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You wrote:
"I really have to know if you are joking pimo?
You sound nothing like a serious pilot - more like a spoiled brat."

I answer:
I am serius very serius.When i do my job i do it at the maximium level.
I do it with an learning attitude every day.
But when i am out i am a normal person who just want to taste the beauty of this life.Like you.
But having fun doesn't define you as a not serius person or a brat.
I am just another lucky boy who(thanks God) was born in a family who could give him a lot.
I am an extremily generous person.I would say i spend more then half i make for everybody else.I pay 1200 euro a month for my mothers girl friend who has economical problems.I always pay dinners when i go out with friends.I really don't care about money.And above all i respect everybody and i don't judge.
Believe it or not i do all this not to show off but because i really like the happines of everybody and i put everything else underneath.
I have seen people more rich then me that when it comes to money they would die for them and other people with nothing giving it all.But this is a different story ,this is about the person you are.
Maybe i am a brat as you say but i try to help and be generous.In my personal life i just want to be happy and enjoy what God gives me.Maybe tomorrow all this will be gone but i really don't regret any of the things i did.
I hope you really understand me.