View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 07:01
kurimaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluecrush198.....

whats the latest with you right now????

right now...i'm having some difficulties right now to find some "BACKERS"
at lufteck.....

i've already talk to my advicer and he said that the only need to start my OJT is a recommended person that will help me during my training......

bro.....

i dont know if i have to take the assessments test in CIA in clark after my ATC course...because of its bloody payment scheme.... one of the prof advice me to try to take the exams......
but im still confused wheter i take it or leave it....?
because not only in payment scheme, but also a politics happening to the old professors...!

should i take it...or leave it?? and find some other options to achieve my dream as a pilot....like you

if this became a reality.....of course we will give a name again not only to ourselfs...but also the name of the school and to the course...

but i just give some info to you what's happening right now to our school..!

the advicer of your course. Sir fl? has been offered a good opportunity in a one airline company in subic as a senior A/C mechanic and he will get a salary of 50,000+ a month....

suddenly....a one prof did not give any technical subject because of my Advicer......PE head dept..Mr Ad? instead... my Advicer gives the technical subjects to a new fresh graduate students came in our school...of course...and he's got frustrated to this...

when Mr. FL? got the offer.....he resigns and leave your fellows without the advicer...

when it happens....it offers it to Mr. Ad? but he refuses it...because he said that he was played by the bigboss and some fellow profs to have a some "pogi points" to the bigboss....

and it is given to My Advicer...Mr T!

Mr. Ad advices us that we must help each other prove that our course will be respected and not discriminated....and learn to yourself
what will happend to us if will this events still continue and
and gets even worst!

you know and i know that the lessons that been taught us
is "far from behind for today" too far from technology today..!

what happend to our courses if the lessons is too old and the profs are too young and unexperienced specially in technical subjects....

i dont want to destroy the good reputation or disrespect our school....

my concern is....about the happening right now to our campus....
i hope that it will resolve as soon as possible....