PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Education: What A Levels and Degree (if any)?!(Apr '09)
Old 24th Jun 2007, 22:05
WildDart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wild Dart,

Am I to assume you did not immediately see that this was complete and utter sarcasm to the Nth degree?

Any sane person would have seen fairly quickly that my answer was in jest at some newcomers complete inability to search the forum for answers that are readily available.

So no, I have not been smoking, although I will take your words of wisdom into consideration before posting anything vaguely sarcastic again. I have obviously grossly overestimated the intelligence of the few people reading this thread, and their ability to grasp the most gobsmackingly obvoius sarcy(slang) remark I have made to date.

Regards

CR

Wild Dart, whilst we're you're here, what might you suggest a few of the boys on my course do, they don't have A-levels, Eeeek, back to college for them i suppose (sarcasm), but their spelling is, at least, on the good side(jibe).
Im sorry but i didn't realise you play child-like games when a member is asking a genuine question, at the very least you could at least point him in the right direction before attempting to make yourself look clever by sarcastim. This is reinforced by the fact you picked up on a couple of my typing errors which for the record is low and indeed quite sad. For whats it worth don't take this reply the wrong way or go into some more pointless sarcastic comments that obviously fulfill your time.

Nathan