PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2007, 13:23
Casablanca85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For next OD

Hi Jess

I read your posts and was very sad to hear that you did not make it through, even if you would have travelled to malaysia for those interviews. I am flying for Ek and it took me 2 open Day to make it! But from the first i learned! It was also during the fisrt group discussion! If you have talked too much, than it was the reason why you were dismissed!!!! Because in that discussion only those are taken over to the next round who don`t talk too much!! I don`t know why but you can believe me! I remembera girl, whih was also with me at the 2nd OD and when i told her not to talk too much during the fisrt round she did not want to belive me, but as we were both arabs, she finally did and we both made it through and all, really, all who talked that much were all sent back home!!! Keep this advice only for your info and do not let it everybody know, may be everyone will tell it to anybody and EK will change these things!!!! Kep it for yourself! I only advice severel people with this behaviour during this discussion and i also did it to you to help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good luck and keep fighting Girl!!!

Best regards!!!!!!1