PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Is The Current Vb/jq Endo Cost
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2007, 07:23
Willie Nelson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did mine earlier this year in Melbourne (Alteon) on the A320 and it cost $33,550. There are some limited circumstances under which that money may be tax deductible but be careful of those who tell you to go down this path as whilst it should be deductible in most cases it will not be, and it's your backside on the block.

The great news is that because of the apparent shortage there is now rumours going around that newstarts at DJ will not be required to pay for an endorsement but I have not been following this up as I have already done my dough, suggest you do a search and if it turns out to be true then a case could be made to go into a holding pattern, upto you.

I was told where I would be doing the endo and when, however I believe that is not the case with DJ nor should it have been the case at JQ. Some on my course did the endo in Auckland with Air New Zealand. When you do it with DJ I think they will tell you the start date with the company and the onus is upon you to be ready by then, again I cannot verify this.

Good Luck.

Good Luck.