PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai Retention Packages-Hit or miss
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2007, 18:06
Dct no speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JD 11(age1)

If I look at your age things make sense. No wonder you show such immature reasoning skills. Your way of asking questions also smell of great "office material" EBM does not listen to anyone, he has that BIG PILE of CV's on his table remember!!!! Why then will we have no tower courses for a year and only 3 on the latest radar course.BIG PILE OF CV's My Arse!

We are 30% understaffed and are now forced into opening the second runway with only one tower controller, while the powers that be said we will never open if we do not have enough staff.

I am not knocking this place to get an Increase, but mearly giving the facts to those that might turn up here, with a picture of paradise and lots of money and great equipment as painted by EBM to find it far from the truth.

I have made my plans and will be moving on soon thank you very much, I am not
warning people not to join DXB
but just giving them a heads up. Make sure that this place is your cup of tea! Come see it for yourselve first and then make your decisions! It could be a great place to work depending on your type of personality and your reasons for coming here as for trying to negotiate anything with EBM, get it in black and white before you sign anything and dont believe any empty promises.