PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Jun 2007, 11:01
Crinklstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Montancee.....

I say again....We are talking about Emirates here.

p.s.

If you really want something to do, I proprose that you do some research with the clinic and find out how many pilots have called in with issues of fatigue and check the ASR reports as well. Then you may give us a "brief" brief. Lets go back as far as when they first started cataloging those safety reports. Then you may enlighten us with your findings and entertain us mere mortals with your divine intellect.

When you're done and you confirm EK pilots work harder than Cathay pilots for less money.....then please tell us what to do about it. In fact may I nominate you to contact the company with these issues and put forward your 5 point plan. Please keep it brief. Anything longer and you'll lose us laymen with yer high falluting tone and jargon.

This is a rumour network dude....what anyone says here whether it be fact or fiction should be checked against the facts. Dubai is a middle-eastern success story. These guys have done really well and so has Emirates. Their success of Dubai is linked with the success of the airline and vice-versa.

Off for a cold one....