PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Capts discretion
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2007, 08:59
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You might wonder at the motivation of Contolller for starting this discussion! Open discussion by all means, but I don't like the feeling that I am being led into a trap!

Why not review a few recent gems from him? How about:
Crew are only interested in themselves and have NO thoughts for the rest of BA staff. We believe or not have family and friends who depend on BA to live so DONT for whatever shortsighted reasons spoil it for the real BA staff who have a true feeling to keep BA going. Not the """""""" crew
Pray tell us, 'friend', what ' """"""""" ' means? There's a lot of ' """"""""" ' crew reading here!

Cabin crew and flt crew are the most mercenancy breed I have have even known. All they are interested in are themselves and they have no interest or any part in any other part of BA. They will be the death of BA with little thought of the the true supporters of BA who have carried them for years. WW should sack them all all and offer contracts that suit them ? and start again and rejoin the real world. Please remember the staff that have to mop up and keep the programme going. Forget the money grabbing crew and get some real crew ??????
Get a real life

Last edited by Rainboe; 22nd Jun 2007 at 09:11.