PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2007, 13:58
dilvinay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi everyone and flyrules!

can i bother you for a few questions to answer but first of all i've read more than 700 comments here sure it takes sometime but gives you a lot clears your doubts, fills the blanks. So on the 30th of this month which means i have 8 days to go, i am going to attend the OD in istanbul. i live in izmir. First question basically i've read some information about this but my circumstance is a bit different here i think. i am flying for a company and my schedule is already set so it is really difficult to get permission especially to get another job to tell your manager to live the city to another i can hear you say what are you talking about, people are leaving their countries i know but i need your advice even though.i have got permission for the 30th of this month from my company but just 2 days which is the 29th same day i am going to fly to istanbul and the 30th to attend OD.
I've read that after the OD on saturday they might call you back on monday to ask you to take the other step like exams and so on or is it not so?
flyrules or anyone could you inform me would be greatly appreciated.
another question i would like to ask is i actually have bought a light coloured business attire as it is mentioned on the invitation they have send me. i know how to do my hair right ,how to do my make-up, nails and etc.i am not going to ask how to do anyway but the point is my jacket is of course conservative long sleeved though is it ok if i wear a short sleeved blouse into the jacket would that be appropriate as long as i don't take my jacket off?
because in these days istanbul is approximately 35 degrees cantigrate
another question how many days do i need roughly to complete the interview exams etc as i still have a flying schedule i don't know how to cope with that!
so finally i have 8 days to go it is going to be my first try with emirates hope it would be the last and sure i will share every inch of my experience about OD and inform everyone here.
thanx in advance and million thanx who has shared their experience.
ooops!
wish me luck
Alya