PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye PPRUNE...
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2001, 18:02
Busta Level

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

I'm back, having stayed away for ten whole days. Got bored waiting for some flooring to be delivered, and thought I'd check PPrune.

What a pleasant surprise! I have read and re-read all of the above replies, and would like to say a big thankyou to all of you who took the time to reply to a post that must have seemed to be just a bit of attention seeking. I can assure you it was not. I was very fed up, and felt I had to make a point. Maybe not the best way of doing it, but hindsight is 20/20. It does seem to have raised an issue that concerns quite a few people though, so maybe it was worth saying?

6£ - a special thanks to you for your post, which has obviously struck a chord with a fair few PPruners. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who writes long replies, only to delete them before I've posted them! Needless to say, I did not sit on my initial posting for 24 hours...

Your reply, 6£, will hopefully encourage a lot of people to keep posting on and reading PPrune. It has certainly worked with me. I will be back here often, albeit with a more 'detatched' view of some of the posts. I will also try to make more constructive posts in the future.

Feel free to chastise me if I do not...

Cheers!

Busta

[ 05 September 2001: Message edited by: Busta Level ]