PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OASC 'CANDIDATES' and WANNABES, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 21st Oct 2006, 18:18
Reversed Engineer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! Quite a response, I wasn't expecting this much in return so a big thank you to you all. All points noted and shall be duly acted upon. I really want to put evreything into this, as I said before I've endured a wealth of cr*ppy , dull jobs so I really want to make a go of this. Again thanks for your advice, it really is invaluable!

On a tangent and looking way ahead, what are the opportunities for recreational aviation in the RAF? I've been flying gliders for the past two years and I would like to continue (once IOT is out of the way of course). On top of this I want get my PPL sorted too. Are there avenues for learning to fly as a hobby within the Royal Air Force and how/where do I do it if I can? More questions I know but I really can't think of a better place to come to. Creep. Going to the AFCO usually results in getting a disinterested civvy who doesn't have a clue. Computer says no. I kid you not!

Cheers chaps!

Nick.