PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OASC 'CANDIDATES' and WANNABES, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 1st Aug 2006, 14:07
Felix Saddler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok folks,

I realise you have alot of fun with the Illiterate wanabee’s on this site, However, I believe you may have gotten the wrong impression of me. I am not, whilst amidst the rest, a lethargic, incompetent, lacklustre teen. I do have 14 GCSE’s under my belt, 6A*’s and 8A’s, Both English Lit and language, A*.
When I posted this thread, I wasn’t writing in the manner as I would if I was writing an informal letter to someone important. I can completely understand your decision to criticize my elementary post, nevertheless, I do not think I am the best, nor the worst , but an individual with great determination, who is vastly philosophical.
So I apologise for my inconsiderate attitude with regard to my grammar and will strive to enhance it for the future.
Away From that, I understand what you say about the qualifications, I was unfortunately involved in a malicious environment last year which put an extensive amount of pressure on my back, This pressure mounted as I was predicted 5A’s for my A-Levels. On saying that, I was without a shadow of a doubt expected to achieve this high level of performance which is why i believe i have underachieved.
If I was to resit my AS year and attain this kind of success, which I am more than capable of, would I still have a chance with the RAF?

Kind Regards,

Felix Saddler.