PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OASC 'CANDIDATES' and WANNABES, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 24th Oct 2005, 14:36
Neeps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who knows if I wake up as a blonde with big tits on Monday morning I might stand a chance of pilot!
I have an inkling that ladies such as myself have to work just as hard as you boys at OASC. Just an inkling mind...

due to the decrease in pilot recruitment I have a feeling that if I do well at OASC they might offer me WSOp. So.....if that was to happen, do I accept it...
Well, it depends what appeals to you first about becoming a pilot. Is it the flying or being an Officer? Either as a WSOp or Pilot you\'ll be flying 2 or 3 hours a day. What do you want to be doing for the other 22/21 hours a day?

Personally I wouldn\'t join up as a WSOp for the chance to be a pilot, I would join as a WSOp if that was the job I wanted to do and something I was very interested in.

Perhaps get youself sorted with a base visit where you can look at both of these branches in depth and talk to those who do the job. I found them quite invaluable and hope to go to Leuchars sometime soon to see a working F3 squadron.