PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Crew Suicide
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 23:39
sukiriya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im gonna agree wit u on one point, thru out this thread lots of ppl had so many things to say abt the company but since the heat of this topic has died down n hardly anyone in QR speaks abt it, thought everyone shld know that neither the management nor AAB had anythin to do wit wat this girl went ahead n did, yes i'm also gonna say that even though this case wasnt tied up to the management dere r so many other cases that has happened in QR n are tied to the management.

all of the security companies that covers all of QR crew accomadations has been given a memo wit 3 individuals names requesting them to not to give permission to enter any of the buildings n if seen to imme call up the police.

however 1 point i will dis-agree wit u is that "her flat-mates not in the country" story, who ever gave u that info either lied or u mis-interpreted it. her flat mate is still in the country, shes still flyin wit QR, and for everyone's info she was out of the country when this situation occured, time n again shes been called to the poilce to give info abt the girl's behaviour, the kind of ppl she hung out wit, other than that surprisingly the office has been wit her thru out the whole phase, for that matter she has already been relocated to another building of her choice.

But i got to know that her body wasnt loaded in the same a/c that her parents were travellin due to some cargo issue n clearence. the capt was informed to tell the parents abt it, apprently the decision was made by SK

good day everyone, one more day, one more story, buried under the sand.