PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC holdpool (ATPers)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 22:44
bigjarv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pudknocker,
That’s a bit harsh isn't it? Bit of an assumption bearing in mind you have no idea who Troy is and what he's about, but I suppose, because you are one of the lucky ones waving at FL350, you are allowed to be smug and a little condescending! Where abouts is he in the pool, what job is he doing now (perhaps he is flying and I mean really flying in little aeroplanes, the fun stuff remember?!), what are his TRUE reasons for not taking a job? Any idea? Thought not! If you ask me doing the CTC thing is a pretty pro active way of getting a job without paying for a type rarating. I assume you are bitter about not getting into CTC and that’s where your anger comes from but I'd never say that because I just don't know! Perhaps you are really trying to be helpful and not expressing yourself terribly well?! Just don't know!
I totally agree with your other post, genuinely. Keep looking for other jobs because you never know what is round the corner and what you can get especially having been successfully vetted by CTC. Don't sit on your laurels and all but no need get nasty buddy. Well done on overcoming failure with CTC and finding success. That takes spirit.
Anyway! Lets not get into a typical pprune pointless slagging match and get this thread back on track in good positive spirits! It is a CTC hold pool thread after all! We all want it to work out and I'm sure it will!

Last edited by bigjarv; 22nd Jun 2007 at 00:01.