PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drama on First Choice
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 16:38
grimmrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Couldn't agree more

"There is a rather unpleasant habit on PPRUNE to rubbish SLF contributions as "being ignorant and clearly not knowing what they are talking about"

Unfortunately this is true and seems to be stated more and more often (but I have also seen often nice replies on similar questions on this forum). Now, I am SLF and in some persons view not even worthy enough of reading this forum. I am a radiologist and do research and fly a lot for that, thus my interest.

As an example from another field - how would YOU feel, if we physicians were standing in front of your chest X-ray and were discussing it (in our lingo) in front of you and you realize that something is wrong? Probably uncomfortable and demanding an explanation quickly, or? Could be just a normal variation or some interesting but irrelevant incidental finding - but you would probably be worried like hell (thats why I do not do that btw). Now, I guess that is similar to what the poster felt, the SLF on whose money much of the industries depends.

Now you can go and delete this post and throw the rotten eggs at me...