PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 13:35
bluecrush198

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dj852,

nope, dental nlng bro. i have 2 3rd molars in my lower set kasi eh. i can't have it extracted at once kasi the dentist said i might die from the pain hahaha! what about u bro have u been cleared?

kurimaw,

if you have friends, classmates or anyone who are employed or have access to the HR dept. of lufthansa, ask them to submit your resume personally. ganyan din ako noon kaso makapal lang muka ko hehe! or try to walk in sa Gen Av. Delta Air has open doors for trainees. its up to you if you want to pass the original or xerox of your recommendation, it won't matter nmn kasi you can't use it in other companies coz its addressed to a certain HR dept. manager of the airline you are already in. this means that you should file for your waiver & recommendation when you are already having your ojt so you won't waste time and money for that silly waiver. don't worry, you can ask for another recommendation (for a price of 100php) any time you would need it. wag ka mahiya bro, walang nararating ang mga mahiyain sa panahon ngayon... bumawi ka nalang sa mga tutulong sayo in the future.