PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 12:37
Flyrules

Lindaflychick,

I remember all seven of us having to fill out one of those "Entry Permit Application" forms right before the final interview. It was prety much just one sheet of paper (photocopy) with your basic details such as full name, DOB, permanent address, phone numbers, next of keen, mother`s name, father`s name, ALL your passport details and they even ask you about your religion and, if musslim, whether or not you are willing to serve alcohol. We were told it is part of the visa processing paperwork. Just as reference, I`ve found one online at http://uae-embassy.org/documents/VisaApplication.pdf that looks almost like the one we filled out. Check it out and see if you recall filling out something similar already.

As far as only certain countries having to fill out that form, I am not sure... Did you try emailing your recruitment officer? Perhaps they can email you a copy of it, as the one above (in the website), IS NOT exactly the same as EK`s form. EK recruitment officers have been very helpfull to me AND they have promptly replied to my emails.

Hope this helps,

Fly Rules

Last edited by Flyrules; 20th Jun 2007 at 14:01.