PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drama on First Choice
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 11:31
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dogs Ears, you have described a perfectly integrated and efficient crew working practice. Excellent teamwork.

This is casting aspersions, not just 'enquiring':
I also would like to enquire that whilst i fully appreciate that the crew would have been very busy particularly early on, but am i wrong to think that for perhaps an hr with no feed back when it's very apparent that there's some form of issue is not best practice??
The poster obviously got himself into an anxious frame of mind. I know I would not have lowered or raised the gear at unusual times without announcing why. If strid was so nervous about this situation (that may have only mostly existed in his mind), did he enquire of the cabin crew what was going on, rather than just sit there and perhaps expect his possibly private imaginary anxieties be addressed by the Captain? Did he not think if they were continuing, then maybe there might not have been a serious problem? That if they continued on two across the Atlantic, then it was really 'awright'? Or if any such problem had existed, it may have been fixed?

This is a Prof Pilot forum. As stated it is becoming difficult for Prof Pilots to engage in Professional dialogue. Are we to expect every passenger with a beef about his treatment to invade every area where pilots can converse with other pilots? This thread does not belong here- it is making the whole area of professional communication constipated by inanities like this. Pilots cannot communicate with other pilots because of so much dross from people who should not post where they don't belong. This post is one example- he knows it belongs elsewhere.