PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2007, 08:06
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sandpit here i come was not being hostile - he/she was absolutely accurate.

I know that many, including the mods, are astonished by the number of people posting on this (and the Eitihad) thread who are unprepared to make even the most basic efforts to do their own research and yet expect to be hired, presumably by divine right.

It is very kind of you all to offer to accept the same questions and then regurgitate the same answers time after time to people who simply cannot be bothered to read the available information: I promise you that you will tire of it eventually. Moving to another country and starting a new career are major steps in your lives - you need to be very cool and hard-headed about the business and ensure that your excitement and optimism are balanced by a well-grounded sense of reality. People that you assist now may be your work colleaguees in the future, which is great if they work well and you get on: However in a years time when you discover that they are always somewhere else when a call bell rings on your third night sector in a week, or that somehow it is always you that seems to clear up the vomit, your assessment may change.

So... Support each other as best you can: Provide useful information by all means - But don't pander to those who are too lazy to do the same work that you have done. That will help nobody, least of all those wwho may end up in a career that they are unsuitable for.