PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2007, 23:28
Flyrules

Hey guys,

Please do not hesitate to ask the same question over and over again! As far as I am concerned and if necessary, I am willing to give the same answer again, and again, and again... That`s what this forum is all about.

Eventhough the recruitment process has been pretty much the same for each one of us, there is always a little twist. We all have learned from those unique experiences. I have read every single message posted in this forum and everyone`s is unique because it comes from a different person, different culture, different perspective, and that is what EK is about: diversity.

I DO agree with sandpit however, people should read the EK website (completely) as it contains general information, guidelines and details about the process. It should be your first resource.

So please, let`s keep this a friendly environment. I know some of us have bonded while sharing our experiences. We all hope at one point, to join EK and eventually meet in person during training in Dubai (or at least that is something I am looking forward to!)

So peace! and don`t bang your head against the wall too much (oouch!)

Fly Rules

Last edited by Flyrules; 20th Jun 2007 at 04:02.