PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Gear up Emergency Landing in WB
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2007, 15:25
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir pratt...great stuff mate,and I would say very accurate on our thiughts on repair etc.....for me the damage looks substantial.....the unseen damage lieshen they start pulling the skin off......the spa,s are what concern me....most A/C that have suffered this type of damage never fly the same....no matter how she,s rigged or trimmed ......bets of luck with it

for those of you ranting about the pilots capabilitiy.....unless youve pranged at least 3...like me,,....then bear with me....

Alaska(all on file with the NTSB)

(1)Hit Bull moose,C-207,Sewetkna...1982...major damage,no injuries
(2)Left Main ldg colapse on ldg,C-402,Cordova,minor damage,no injuries,lots of screaming
(3)Hit 10+ Canadian geese on T/O,Twin Otter,,minor injuries,major damage,lost both engines at 50ft,pranged the bitch off the end of the runway .....

.....not proud of this record at all,never had my licenses taken,FAA/NTSB detremined all accidents were...."the cost of doing buisness"

Did I do things right...dont know,dont remember,but do care....Im feckin alive,....so before you judge a bloke,s ability.........be real careful as YOUR day may come sooner than you think....PB