PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COUNTDOWN at CATHAY.
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2001, 17:13
Nicole

Thumbs down

411A, I am sorry for lowering myself to your level, but I can't hold it in any longer. You really are a complete and utter to$$er.

I have been on the sidelines, reading various pprune postings that have interested me over the years, but I have never replied to any, for I see it as none of my business to get involved in someone else's discussions unless I have a valid and relevant point to put forward.

For a while now, you have instantly hijacked various threads (mostly regarding expat carriers such as CX, SQ and EK) and have never had a positive thing to say. I doubt very much you are who you say you are as:

a.) You spend far too much time at the PC, nearly 1000 posts is surely a bit embarrassing, wouldn't you agree?
b.) Any 'manager' would find it an absolute waste of his time giving out the opinions that you heve over the last year or so.
c.) Your postings are constantly contradictory to previous remarks that you have made.
d.) Your CRM and 'manner' is beyond belief. Thank goodness that I have never had the dubious pleasure to share the flight deck with you.

Any professional pilot with any reputable carrier, in fact any professional regardless of company, would defer from the randomly targeted criticisms that you spew forth, your postings just reek of bitterness; so what loss have you suffered? Fired from one of the above expat companies? Didn't get accepted by any of the above? Somewhere along the line you just haven't made the grade, have you? Maybe you feel threatened by the existence of 'high salaried expat pilots'? Why would they be a threat to you? Come on, talk to me, let me know your thoughts, let us all know what goes on in the mind of 411A, tell us, please.

The Cathay thread that I have now hijacked to lambast you and your opinions, is about people. Good, honest, caring people with integrity and the belief that they are doing the right thing for them and their families. If you cannot hold back from giving your opinion, then please try and keep it constructive, positive and worthwhile, shall we? If you can't then pi$$ off.

I should have done that a long time ago and apologise to all the CX pilots for using their thread to vent my feelings. I feel better now!

[This message has been edited by Nicole (edited 06 July 2001).]